- Identify a folder in which to install pNetwork Node Command Line Interface.
Consider that this folder must be kept, if you move or delete the folder you will need to run the installation again.
- On Terminal, navigate to the folder and run the following command to download the latest version of pNetwork Node Command Line Interface
- Once downloaded, extract the zip file by running this command.
If you get the error "Command 'unzip' not found", you'll need to install the unzip tool by running the following command. Then retry the unzip on step 3.
sudo apt install unzip
- From the terminal, navigate to the path of the extracted folder and run the following command
- A few minutes later, the pNetwork Node Command Line Interface will be ready to use and you can proceed with the node provisioning